Monday 12 November 2007

Hooray!!

I was reading some reviews of forthcoming titles in the Sunday papers yesterday,and was overjoyed to see that at last Susan Fromberg Schaeffer's Madness of a Seduced Woman is to be republished in January. Those of you who know me will probably have heard the woeful tale of how I was given a copy by a friend many years ago,read it,loved it,passed it on to a less reliable friend who left the country with it,never to return! By the time I'd given up waiting for it to to appear back by post (ever the optimist!),it had gone out of print. Yes I suppose I could have tracked down some battered secondhand copy, but I do like my books to be in pristine condition,and so from time to time I have clicked on Amazon in the vain hope that a reprint was imminent. So now I'm really happy -roll on January!!

No comments: